Wednesday 2 February 2011

What's on the stereo at electronixxx


I've been listening to a vast amount of music recently - hours and hours every day. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm listening to now. I just let it flow over me. I'm normally insanely uptight about things like that, so the new year has seen a change of some sort. Which is nice. These are some of the things that have been getting a lot of airplay recently:

1. Shackleton Vs. Kasai Allstars - Mukuba Special
2. Lovesliescrushing: CRWTH LP
3. Kisses: People Can Do The Most Amazing Things
4. Destroyer: Kaputt
5. Com Truise: Cyanide Sisters EP
6. Jefre Cantu-Ledesma: The Garden of Forking Paths LP
7. John Coltrane: Giant Steps LP
8. Tangerine Dream: Dream Sequence LP
9. Ikonika: Ingredients
10. Mozart: Don Giovanni
11. Sugarcubes: Birthday
12. Ariel Pink: Before Today LP
13. James Blake : Limit To Your Love
14. Nicholas Szczepanik - The Silhouettes of a Winter Sunset
15. Nest - Far From Lands

No comments:

Post a Comment