Wednesday 19 January 2011

What's on the stereo at electronixxx


It's been a good start to the year, all things considered. I can already think of three or four albums that have caught my attention. But as it's been fairly quiet, I've had time to listen to old records and some of my Christmas presents as well. This is all on heavy rotation at the moment at electronixxx towers.

1. various things by Lichens
2. Lone: Emerald Fantasy Tracks LP
3. DJ Sprinkles: Midtown 120 Blues LP
4. Beach House: Devotion LP
5. Zomby: Where Were U in 92? LP
6. Gold Panda: Same Dream China
7. various things by Big Blood
8. Kona Triangle: Sing A New Sapling Into Existence LP
9. Actress: Splazsh LP
10. Stars of the Lid: And Their Refinement of the Decline LP
11. Hype Williams: Chatline
12. Neu! : Elanoizan
13. Fat Roland's new year mix
14. Roska: I Need Love
15. Messiaen: 20 regards sur l'enfant Jesus: XI

No comments:

Post a Comment